Academy of Sales apprenticeships are a fantastic way for young people to get a foothold on the career ladder and for more experienced staff to invest in their career and improve their skills. We offer 2 types of apprenticeship – one for new recruits and one for existing employees.
We offer apprenticeships in Customer Service, sales and recruitment. All of the employers we work with want their apprentices to stay beyond the apprenticeship, providing you are performing at a suitable level. We do this very differently to any other apprenticeship in 4 main ways:
- We have a rigorous, attitudinal-based, recruitment programme to select apprentices that will thrive in the role
- We provide a 6 week ‘boot-camp’ to ensure work readiness
- As well as core skills we focus on the mindset needed to be successful – the Winning Mentality needed for success, meaning apprentices are more likely to be focused, motivated and resilient
- We can coach apprentices monthly for just under 10 months to increase levels of retention
All apprentices work towards an industry-approved accreditation in their role.
If you are already in role, but want to further your career and develop your skills, then you can participate in an apprenticeship. We offer apprenticeships in
- Team leading
- Customer Service
Our approach is to work with you to identify which form of training works best – which will be a mixture of the following options
- Classroom-based training sessions, focusing on the behavioural elements of your role and with updates also on core skills
- 1-2-1 coaching
- Distance learning
- E-journalling to provide reflections on the off-the-job training you get in your day-to-day activities
- If there are particular behavioural issues that might be a blocker to you completing your apprenticeship (self-confidence is a common one) then we can provide additional learning support via one-to-one coaching
Many of our learners are already in role and are finding this a great way to refresh their skills and provide them with the motivational boost they need to pursue their career and life goals.